Yoga with Adriene PROLite Reversible Yoga Mat 4mm
- In stock, ready to ship
The PROlite® Reversible yoga mat is the perfect solution for people seeking a lightweight versatile yoga mat with superior quality, cushion and durability.
The PROlite Reversible is a 2-tone color mat with a different color and surface texture on each practice side.
This Manduka with Adriene PROLite special edition celebrates the impact Adriene has had on the yoga industry for the past 10 years, inspiring millions across the world and helping make yoga accessible to all.
This anniversary collection is designed to inspire balance and home yoga practice with Adriene. Design is simple and unique. Colors are natural to neutral and complement the coziness of any home practice space.
- Standard Length Mat: 4 mm thick; 180cm x 61cm, 1.9kg;
- All new dual-sided mat helps you customize your practice with unique colors and textures
- Top surface texture is the classic proprietary PRO Series surface that allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Bottom surface texture is a smooth surface that evokes a soften cushion feel, with deeper compression
- High-density cushion for superior support and stability
- Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean.
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
- Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Professional grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Pair with one of our performance yoga towels to increase grip in sweaty sessions
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO Series mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO Series mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt scrub method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice. The PRO Series mats are tough, so while we recommend cleaning your mat with Manduka Mat Wash or TRIBE eco.clean, you can use household detergent and water.
Do not use solvents or harsh chemical cleaners and do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down, and these will void the Lifetime Guarantee.
Do not wash in a washing machine mostly because the mat is so tough it will wreck your machine!
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO® series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO® series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO® is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate no.12.HUS.17706 by Hohenstein