- Standard 1800 x 610 x 4.7mm to 5mm at 1.8kg
- Long 2000 x 610 x 4.7mm to 5mm at 2.1kg
- High-density gives ideal stability
- Thickness provides cushioning for joint comfort
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses
- Versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding
- Won't wear out. See Lifetime Guarantee
- Won't peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time
- Closed-cell surface for hygiene
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Please note: PRO® mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat
- Actual logo colour may vary
A firm mat that is supportive, not 'spongy' so allows your standing poses to remain stable and floor poses to be comfortable. If weight of the mat for transporation is not a consideration then think about a PRO® 6mm instead as it is larger and even more comfortable.
The beauty of the PROLite® 5mm is you get the benefits of the PRO® 6mm but in a more portable version. All around it is slightly smaller size and that brings the weight down substantially.