WAGS Ultra are a good choice for:
- Basal Thumb Joint Pain
- Ligament Injury
- Joint Laxity (pre /post partum)
- General Wrist Pain / Discomfort
- Prevention / Joint Protection
Not recommended for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic swelling.
This is due to the elastic compression around the wrist.
WAGS Pro are a good choice for:
The Pro style wrist-support gloves have the same ergonomic gel pad as the Ultra, but without the wrist wrap. WAGs Pro is a good choice if you need the therapeutic benefits of the thicker gel pad, but you don’t want the added support or restriction of a wrist wrap. These gloves work great if you have carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tendonitis, and more.
- General wrist pain or discomfort
- Prevention and joint protection
- Mild carpal tunnel syndrome
- Basal thumb joint pain