- Standard 1800 x 610 x 5mm at 3.2kg
- Long 2000 x 610 x 5mm at 3.6kg
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Always stays flat during your practice
- Contains no PVC or plasticizing chemicals
- Biodegradable, non-Amazon tree rubber
- Produced using non-toxic foaming agents
- No AZO dyes used to colour the mat
- 99% latex free
- Zero waste during manufacturing.
Being made from natural rubber without any preservative chemicals added means you will need to take good care of your eKO® mat. See care instructions.
One of the eKO® 5mm's best features is it stays really flat while you practice. It will never bunch or curl up as you move through your poses as it is heavy enough to remain flat always.
Be aware that rubber is a heavy substance so if weight is a consideration as you take your mat with you often then think about an eKO® Lite instead.
All rubber mats will have a slight rubber smell. It starts out obvious but after a while it mostly diminishes.