- Standard 1800 x 610 x 4mm and weighs 2.2kg
- Long 2000 x 610 x 4mm and weighs 2.6kg
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- Made with a unique closed-cell top surface which prevents moisture from entering the mat, keeping it clean and in good condition longer than other natural rubber mats
- Contains no PVC or plasticizing chemicals
- Biodegradable, non-Amazon tree rubber
- Produced using non-toxic foaming agents
- No AZO dyes used to colour the mat
- 99% latex free
- Zero waste during manufacturing.
Being made from natural rubber without any preservative chemicals added means you will need to take good care of your eKO® mat. See care instructions.
eKOLite® 4mm was designed to be a little more transportable than the 5mm version with still enough cushion to use on hard floors.
All rubber mats will have a slight rubber smell. It starts out obvious but after awhile it mostly diminishes.