PRO Travel 2.5mm Long
- In stock, ready to ship
Heavy on the support, light on the weight. Equipped with the same high-performance features as original Manduka PRO®, the PRO® Travel mat weighs 3X less and offers plenty of space for practice while taking up almost no space in your carry-on. (Post-flight stretch sesh, anyone?)
It's a travel-sized yoga mat offering cushioning and comfort while remaining ultra portable.
The #1 mat recommended by teachers worldwide, built to last a lifetime, guaranteed.
If you do perspire a lot during your practice try a Manduka eQua mat towel or hand towel to keep you from slipping.
Some people find they have to break their PRO® Travel mat in for several weeks until the grip is established - we recommend using TRIBE Get A Grip Powder to give you excellent grip during that phase. To speed up the break-in period use the Salt Scrub Method.
- STANDARD: 1800 x 600 x 2.5mm thick @ 1.1kg
- LONG: 200 x 600 x 2.5mm thick @ 1.2kg
- CLOSED-CELL CONSTRUCTION: Closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-class cleanup a breeze
- SUPPORTIVE CUSHION: Added cushioning means added comfort and protection for your joints
- SUPERIOR GRIP: Our proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place while extra grippy material keeps you from slipping-up, even with light perspiration
- SAFE & SUSTAINABLE: 100% latex-free, emissions-free manufacturing and OEKO-TEX® certified
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: If your mat shows any wear and tear or manufacturer defects, we'll replace it for free
- Please note: PRO® mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat
- Actual logo colour may vary
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO Series mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO Series mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt scrub method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice. The PRO Series mats are tough, so while we recommend cleaning your mat with Manduka Mat Wash or TRIBE eco.clean, you can use household detergent and water.
Do not use solvents or harsh chemical cleaners and do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down, and these will void the Lifetime Guarantee.
Do not wash in a washing machine mostly because the mat is so tough it will wreck your machine!
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO® series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO® series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO® is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate no.12.HUS.17706 by Hohenstein